Tuesday 17 January 2012

What a warm feeling.................

Hello lovely folks,

Hope all of you had a lovely christmas and are into the New year with anticipation and a will to get things done and dreams fulfilled?

I am too...slowly bouncing back after a mysterious allergy and a bad back...feels good to be better in time for the New year.  Though I haven't blogged in a while now, my hooks have been  busy...I am glad to say!!  I am about to embark upon a blankie adventure...talk about inspiration galore on Pinterest!!

I found this  http://allthingsbrightandbeautifulcrafts.blogspot.com/2012/01/crochet-lego-blanket-tutorial.html and I have. ordered the yarn to make it for my Lego mad son...his 12th birthday is in February...hope I have it finished by then.  Another amazing inspiration is from the autumn blanket by Victoria of{yarn around hook}.fame.

I have to repeat whats oft said about bloggy people and  their generosity in sharing patterns....well,the above two examples confirm it!! They have actually helped to kindle the blankie fire in me once again...and I am so excited!!! Cant wait for my yarny bundle to arrive....is there anything better to wait for , for a yarn mad, crochet crazy   person? Nah!!

This is for all those lovely people who choose to share their accomplishments with the others....three cheers!! Keep you posted...

Hugs,
Ramya




1 comment: