Friday 25 November 2011

I am around, just lying low..........

Hello lovely people,

Hope alls well in your lil patch under the sun? I agree that might not be an accurate weather description for my friends in the UK ....we are under grey skies at the moment!

As the title of the post suggests, I am around,  just lying low....the last few weeks have been pretty  full on.....with my husband doing a 2200 mile bike ride for charity in India and the associated worries!! He is back now and alls welll in my nook!!

I have been crocheting and have a few FO to show you all...just lost my blogging mojo for a bit. IT is starting to creep back slowly now and I have started taking photos of the work I have finished....so watch this space!!

I have to say I have missed you all, just lost the inclination to type out my thoughts.....happens to everybody at some point,doesnt it?

Anyway, gotta rush as lil voices call out for my attention.....just to let you know I am back.....more tomorrow!!

Ciao for the  minute,

Hugs,
Ramya

1 comment: